Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Baby Caleb....we are so glad you are here







My, things have been very exciting around here lately. Here is my new grandson, Caleb weighing in at 10 lbs. 2 ozs. Think maybe he might want some steak for dinner!!!!
Aw, he is just so cute and we already love him so much.

I talked to Preston and Amanda this morning,they were getting ready to leave the hospital and take Caleb to his new home, outside of mommy's body! I can't wait to hold him in my arms and give him many hugs...oh, and he definatley needs some ice cream.

Congratulations, Preston and Amanda, he is beautiful and will bring us all so much happiness

Hugs to everyone in the Phillips Clan. Give some special ones to little Hanna and Austin from their grandma far away!

No comments: