Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Garret's first visit to Grandma and Grandpas house

March 26, 2006
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Garret’s first visit to Grandma and Grandpa Halterman’s house. It was a beautiful day. Shelley and Cary stopped by Great Grandma Knight’s house to pick her up and bring her to our house for a late lunch. Kelly Bachman, Shelley’s oldest friend (since Kindergarten) also came up to see the baby, and I guess the rest of us also!

I was so happy to see little Garret again, even though it had only been a week since I left. He is just so adorable!
Not that I am partial or anything. Nope, not me…I’m just the grandma!!

Anyhoo….I fixes crock pot pizza, salad and had confetti cake for dessert. We had such a good time. Shelley and Cary have adapted to parenthood like ducks to water.

Here are a few candid photos. Mom, sorry you were blinking, This one will have to do until I get some pix from Kelly. Dad is feeding baby here. Again, Kelly got pictures of Shelley and me….guess I was too busy visiting.
And, I will just throw in a few of Darren and Mindy when they visited Garret and his mom and dad on March 22nd.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: