Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Breaking News...........


Caleb was born this morning at 2:40 a.m. It was kind of a hectic day for them. They were to induce Amanda's labor the morning of April 3rd. They went to the hospital around 7:30 a.m. and since it is a military hospital there were other ladies in labor and so there were no rooms available. They waited until 10:45 PM....and finally they got her in a room a few hours later he was born...wow, he is a whopper....10 lbs! and 22 inches long. His official name is Alexander Caleb Phillips IV, yes, the 4th! He needs to grow up to be the president with a name like that!
Anyway, Preston is to send me pictures tonight, so that's all I got for now. I am so excited to have yet another little one to spoil!....Welcome to the World, Caleb...Your grandmas and pas can't wait to meet you.

No comments: