Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

My Bag's Bigger than Your bag......NOT



My MIL just dropped in with some easter presents for us, she is always so sweet like that. She used to always buy chocolate rabbits for Bill and his two brothers. Well, one year, not so long ago, she decided that they were plenty grown up and didn't need a chocolate bunny. So my Bill went to her house and demanded to know where his chocolate bunny was (of course, he was just kidding) and teased her about how she treats the dog better than her kids (he was kidding about that too), so ever since we ALL get chocolate bunnies and this year she brought a whole bag of stuff over for each of us. She got me a pretty plaque that hangs on the front door with flowers and chickens on it,as well as a big chocolate bunny and other candies.....so Bill was bragging that his bag was heavier than mine and bla bla bla...and so when I looked in there, there were two ceramic bunnies that looked like they were chocolate, and I about laughed myself silly and mocked him "Look at MY bag, Look at MY bag"....it was heavy all right, but because of the ceramic bunnies that you sit outside on the porch.... :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments: