Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It was a woo hoo day for us.

Mom and I had a great day today. The doctor was pleased and amazed that mom looked and felt great and he said he could not tell that anything had been wrong with her. I could tell he was genuinely happy. Mom was very happy too .
So we went to celebrate at Bob Evans. We had a Border Scramble Burrito....and,yes l could feel my arteries getting smaller with every bite!...it was so yummy we couldn't eat it all.

Then mom bought me some birthday presents. She bought me two new scrapbooks. One of them has papers, stickers, etc, with it, the other one is for the red hat meetings, she also bought me some red hat stuff, a pen and a red blinky heart. Then I bought myself this wild looking hat to wear to the Red Hat meetings. I can't even describe it, but it looks like something from Edward Scissor-hands, or How the Grinch stole Christmas...you will just have to wait and I will take pictures. I just couldn't help myself it is hilarious.


So it was a fun day and a happy day for the family. She has to have surgery the end of this month, it is just precuationary, but necessary, after that we should be able to breathe easier and enjoy ourselves again.

No comments: