Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Look it's the Red Baron

"Here I come to save the daaaaaaaaaay!", said, the notorious, Garret, the Red Baron of Decatur!
Look at me, I'm dining out at Applebees...
Mommy says, that we are going to see daddy at work......weeeeeee!
Yeahhhhh, mom's getting me some smashed potatoes!
Look, I can make lots of different faces.....

"Ok, I'm getting tired of saving the day.......and this car seat sucks!"
Grandma is always talking....yap, yap, yap!.....she makes funny faces though and I like that!
Here I am with my pretty great grandma! *hugs*
My pretty mom and me with a crooked grin.
We were all really tired at the end of the day, but had a great time..

No comments: