Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Red Hatters Whoop it up at local pizza joint

Our january meeting was held at Pizza Hut in Salem. It was good to see Louise again, ' Hi, Louise"!...*waving*Rhae read the history of the Red Hat Society. I didn't realize it had only been since 2000 that it was an official society. There are thousands of chapers all over the U.S. and beyond, just goes to show you that girls everywhere just want to have fun!.
Judy looking mighty spiffy in her pillbox hat.
We were sitting at several tables.....Left to right...Louise, Wilma, Beverly, Christy, and Bonita.
Linda and mom. Aw, ain't they purdy.
Me and my new crazy hat and birthday present....
Doh!
Hi, Velvet........I see you......
Had to get a picture of Janet and half of Velvet.....sorry Velvet.....
Here we are in our usual group picture, ladies all the way!.(laugh, snort, laugh)

Here we are as we REALLY are....hee hee...

No comments: