Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Aftermath


This photo was taken this morning just as the sun was coming up. Soon after, all of this ice started melting off of the trees and buildings. There has been a loud rain of ice shards and melted water hitting the house all morning. Also, many large branches have fallen off of the tree with the weight of the ice. I can hear them cracking even from inside. It is 32 degrees and will get up to 40 today. As I look out of my window I see that that trees have very little ice left, but this morning they were still beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo, it really is like a crystal winter wonderland, I forgot to say below I think that is a really cool picture of the alien grass! love it. I showed Corey and he said COOOOOL!

Sure hope you are warming up to some nice home cooking tonight.

love, Kim