Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Prayers for my mom

Mom had a CAT scan and PET scan a few weeks ago, at the advice of Dr. Oza, her cancer doctor. There was a spot in her kidney and as a precaution she went to a urologist and then today had some exploratory surgery to see what the spot was. Both Dr. Oza and Dr. Dasai believe it is a cancerous growth, but it has been sent off to the pathology lab to be sure. The urologist removed as much as he could see. We are awaiting results from the lab and will go from there.

Please keep mom in your prayers, all of you that read my blog. I know prayer heals and helps us all.

Sheila

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Many prayers to your family and mom from ours.. Love ya both.. Kim 0x0x

Kim Thomas said...

My prayers are with your family and your mom.