Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Help me....it's snowing....

I got up early today, had a hair appointment in Salem. It was still raining. I ran out to get in my car (it's still warm around 50 degrees), and there are large branches blown down every where and our plum tree was completely uprooted and on top of the concession trailer......this is not good.
(I took this picture today Jan. 14th, yes I am behind, so that is why there is snow)


I had to leave, so I ran in and informed Bill and went into Salem. I got my hair colored and cut (still raining). I went to mom's and we headed to Applebees for lunch (why? you ask? because it was an early birthday dinner. We had grilled shrimp, rice pilaf and steamed vegetables...it was yummy. It is now getting colder by the minute. After lunch we went to Walmart where mom bought me a new printer/scanner. Thanks, mom!!

Then we went back to mom's house. It is now starting to snow and still getting colder. We had chai tea and twizzlers and watched tv, while we had a nice visit. It was a really nice day...

Oh, I almost forgot I bought a really cool long blond wig from Jenny at the beauty shop...Bill just loves it.

About 4:30 I thought I had better leave and come home as it was now snowing like crazy and I wanted to get home before dark.

We had supper at Dona's..she fixed crock pot pizza...it was so good!. She had the wreath (that mom and I made for her birthday) hanging on the wall and the pillow in the chair below it, it look really nice and matched the room perfectly.

When we came home I put the printer together and attached it to the lap top, at first I couldn't get it to work, then it gave me a message that it needed a driver. So I opened the cd that came with it and it had a huge scratch all across it and it was damaged and couldn't be read, so I got on line and downloaded the driver and now it works great!..I love it.

Ok, that's all I got.


I don't know why this print is SO BIG, but it won't let me edit it!...

No comments: