Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Meet the Flockers

It has been raining for 4 days!..The entire area is a flood...I have a creek beside my house......and it wasn't there yesterday!. My poor chickens....today I went out to feed them and they were building an arc...lol....Seriously, I thought it was time to post a picture of our new babies...


Danie called today. She just got home from Iraq. She sounded so happy to be home. She was met at the plane by her mom, step-dad, brother and family, so she had a nice home coming. She is coming to visit us on Jan. 19th and 20th. I will be very happy to see her.

President Bush was in Collinsville, Illinois today. He went there to speak about putting a cap on the amount of money that can be sued for, when suing someone in the medical profession. He gave a very nice speech. The insurance companies are the real problem though, but I can't solve that problem here.

George W. appointed his father, George and President Clinton to tour around and convince people to send money to organizations helping the disaster stricken islands of the south asian countries struck by the tsunami 10 days ago. Good move. Due to the scope of the disaster, with so many deaths...there are those whoe are blaming it on God, on America for bombing Iraq, on sunspots....When daddy George was asked what he thought about all of these possible reasons for the tsunami, he said he blamed Elvis...Good answer.

That's all I got!

No comments: