Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

The making of "The Snow Chicken"


We awoke to a beautiful snowy morning. It is Saturday and so we just worked around the house for a while. I just had to go take some pictures though.


If you look carefully you can see little eyeballs looking at me from the inside the birdhouse.

Bill caught Brad and Melissa making huge snowballs behind our vehicles and at the end of the drive, it was completed blockaded. They were laughing and running around the yard. Bill came in and said that they wanted me to come out to help them build a "snow chicken". We had so much fun, Melissa and I made the tail out of branches, Brad and Bill made the head, but of course, I had to help them as it looked like it had been hit in the head with something flat!


After the making of the snow chicken we had a snowball fight out in the road. Here is Bill getting hit in the head by huge snowballs thrown by Brad.

After the snowball fight we all came in for hot chocolate and to look at the pictures we had just taken. Then Dona called and invited us over for crockpot pizza. It was a really fun day with the kids.



No comments: