Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A welcome visit from Danielle

Danielle
came to visit today. It was so wonderful to see her again.
She had just bought a picture for her new home..a Thomas Kincaid
original painting....so beautiful I had to take a picture of it.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
We had a great supper (which I
cooked...lol).. Taco casserole, salad and cocoanut pie. We
watched American Idol 4, it was in it's beginning stages and the
"unbelievably terrible" singers were on, they were hilarious and REALLY
bad! It was wonderful to hear her cute little giggle again.
We went to bed early because we are going to Tuscola tomorrow to meet
Shelley and Cary at the Amish Buffet and craft mall. Danie
brought BEAR with her, undoubtedly the cutest dog in the universe.


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Sheila..I found the bookmark..I LOVE reading your blog, you can just TELL how much you and your family really enjoy life, and make the MOST out of every day!!!! LOVE IT...SNOW CHICKEN!! rolling!!! THUNDER CHICKEN..Rolling!! now we have THIGHS on the STREET Thread, CRACKING ME UP...there is a definate theme going here...that dog is the CUTEST!!!!!

OMG...I just had to email for my password..and I went to get it to reply to you and YOU sent me an EMAIL..

dooodoooodoooodooooo LOL

Keep up the great blogging!!!! I have to remember to come by more!!! You are a HOOT!! love ya..Kim