Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Linda, you didn't miss my birthday!!!


My day started with a Birthday call from mom!...Love ya, mom!

Went to St. Louis to the Gallaria today with Teresa, well, she had something to reture...go figure!...but before we left town we had to go to the coffee shoppe and get a kaluah latte, decafe, skim....I know, I know...why bother....might as well drink the straight stuff!.

FINALLY we made it to St. Louis and did some serious shopping and and had lunch as the California Pizza co, where we had wonderful salads and keylime pie for dessert!

After the Gallaria we stopped by the mall at Fairview heights, more things for Teresa to return.....!!!...I think she is cronic!

We got home about 8:00, it was a fun way to spend my birthday!..Shelley called while we were at the mall to wish me Happy Birthday. After I got home, brother Kim called and we talking for an hour, talked to Sylvia too!

I am 56 today...wait...am I 56?....yeah, ok...had a brain hic cup there for a minute.

Thanks to everyone that wished me happy birthday on line....
The Clayboard, Virtual tourist, and personal emails! You are all my extended family.

Linda, my buddy....thanks for being concerned that you missed it.
Love ya.


No comments: