Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Happy Birthday to us

Jeannie and Debbie decided to have a meal at Donas today. Don't really understand why we didn't do our "go out to dinner" thing like we have done for years. We had soups and chili and dessert. I gave Dona the wreath and pillow that mom and I made and she loved it. Everyone left early. We asked little Brad and Melissa to go to the movies with us. We had to dig out our car, but finally made it out of the drive. We went to Mt. Vernon and Saw : National Treasure with Nicholas Cage. It was excellent! We had a fun time with the kids! We got home about 11pm. Mom couldn't come..we missed you mom!

I snapped a few pictures of the snow covered yard because tomorrow it is supposed to be 45 degrees and it will start to melt and turn to slush...slushy is yucky!


No comments: