Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It must be Halloween in everyone's head when they think of me..

One of my friends on the Clayboard made this little picture for me. It is my "cell" as
in "Cellphone". Thanks Jeanene!..these people must really know me..lol.

Hosted by Photobucket.com
This past week has not been a good one. Bill's grandma died. She was in her 90's and has been ill for some time. The funeral service was like a Sunday morning church service, with cheerful hymns and a serman. Things didn't seem so sad that way. IT was a great idea, it was a celebration, as it should be.

Secondly, Bill has had the worst head cold ever. I have just been waving good-night to him and sleeping in the extra room.

Thirdly, my Apple laptop just went dark, never to return again. I wrote Kim today and he is sending the 15inch powerbook to me that I used while mom and I were visiting.

Other than that all is well on the Halterman Chicken ranch. We are not doing much but relaxing right now, in about 5 weeks we will have the ice cream shoppe open and it's back to work for the both of us.

I think I will just relax in my "cell", maybe Clay will give me a lick of his ice cream cone!

No comments: