Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Working Women's survival convention

Teresa and I went to St. Louis on the Metrolink to the convention center to our annual pilgrimage to the Working Women's survival show!. We usually go in a van with a bunch of other girls on Friday, but we decided to go on Saturday and just the two of us. It is so difficult to keep track of each other in that place!

We got there about noon and had a fantastic time. There were alot of new products, we bought vitamins and tooth whitening products. Teresa bought more stuff, but I was trying to be reasonable! We also bought what we called our "foofoo" pins, which was made of feathers. Teresa's was black and looked like a turantula..lol!

The speaker was Carolyn Kepler from the tv show "The Apprentice", she is the exec. vice president of the Trump organization!. She was really interesting and funny!

We left at 7:00, well, we had to, they turned out the lights! We ate at the Chuchwagon in Fairview Hts, bout Robert some White Castle hamburgers, Bill some Krispy Kreme donuts and some hotwings from Hooters (for Robert Too!)

It was so much more fun with there being just the two of us, I think it is the best time I have ever had at the event. We tried to remember how many years we have been going to it, and I think we arrived at 12 years, wew, we have been through alot together, she's just my best buddy ever!

Got home about midnight.......me tired!

No comments: