Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

A Quote from Cindy

Today is Saturday and I was just reading the Clayboard. Pamela, from New York, was pleading for help on how to understand the changing moods of her teen-age daughter. This is quote from a post by our friend, Cindy from Texas:

You know how I can relate everything to a scene in a movie. I am reminded of the scene in one of Steve Martin's Movies, PARENTHOOD??? ( Sheeeh, I should know the title!!) Anyhoo...the sometimes "flitty" grandma makes this profound statement about life being a roller coaster, and how some people don't get on the roller coaster at all because they are afraid, but she got on, because it was scary and fun all at the same time. It just depends on how you interpreted the ride.

I just thought this was so profound and I have seen the movie several times, but don't recall this scene....what?.....was I gone getting popcorn?


No comments: