Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Yanni, Yanni, oh Yanni

Went to mom's today. She had a great beef and noodle casserole made for lunch. For dessert and lemon bluberry cake with almonds. As, always, mom, you out did yourself!

We spent the day making some presents for some special people. (Those special people read this blog, so I am not saying what their surprises are. We had alot of fun doing them. Through the afternoon we listened to Yanni. Mom and I always remember our great vacation in California when we listen to him and since we got to see him in person, front row seats (thanks , Sylvia), it means even more.

Life is slow and relaxing right now. It has been snowing again, but the weather guy says warm weather is coming in the next few days.

Thanks for another great day, mom, love ya bunches.

No comments: