Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My Glamorous life!

It was a cold and damp day, but we decided to clean the chicken coop...oh, joy! Nothing to bring you down to earth more than scoopin' poop!. We also raked lots of dry leave into piles to put in the chicken pen. It has been so rainy and wet, it is a mess. While we were raking the chickens were running around the yard.....FREE RANGE CHICKEN EGGS FOR SALE......and they started running through out piles of leaves throwing them around with their feet!...it was just like having a bunch ot little kids around...only cheeper (yes, I spelled it that way on purpose, am I funnyor what?......probably or what). At the end of the day it was nice to be outside in the crisp cool air doing something besides vegetating on the couch!

That's all I got!



No comments: