Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Great Horror Novels by John Everson



I met John on Myspace, and we have become good friends. He has written eight books of excellent and unique horror stories. I have read several and I really could not put them down. They are very creepy in a wonderful kind of way. He has been the winner of many awards in the horror genre, including the coveted Bram Stoker award. He is really just a regular guy, with a great sense of humor and wit, but something dark is going on inside his head, otherwise he wouldn't be such a great teller of the horror tales.

I just thought I would give him kudos here on my blog and maybe some of you will pick up a copy at Amazon.com or your local book store. Oh, and one more tidbit...he is a home boy, from the Chicago, IL area.

Click the "Covenant" book cover in the upper left hand corner of this blog and you will be directed to John's Myspace page where you can find out more about his work.

No comments: