Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Struck gold, again!

Remember on July 11th, I posted about finding my gold ear ring in the chicken coop, after it was lost for 4 years? This is even weirder. Tonight I was walking Sally, going our usual route. I walk down the middle of the road when we get near our house, so I stopped by the creek where Sally likes to jump in, but she didn't want to go in there tonight. So, I start to take a step, and there in front of me was a solid gold ring, with 6 diamond chips in it, right at my feet. It was kind of stuck in the sticky road, but I pried it right out. When I got home Bill took the magnifying glass, and it said 10K on the inside. It is a nice thick ring too. It was slightly bent, not the round finger part, but the setting. I can still wear it though....it's even the right size! .....of course, I bought lottery tickets last time, and got nothin', so I'm not falling into that hole again .......;D ;D

1 comment:

Kim Thomas said...

WOW! That is amazing! Good luck with the lottery!