Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hold on, we're going full throttle.........

It was EXTREMELY hot today, so humid and horrible outside, like all Illinois summers. Sooooo,
Bill and I decided to go for a ride on the scooter. Now, this scooter is only 80 cc's, and is a one man scooter. Bill told me to hop on, I asked him if it was safe, he said "We'll find out"...what does he mean, "We'll find out"????!!! So, like I had good sense I hopped on the back and we took off down the driveway. I swear it was groaning under the weight, it was making a grinding, pulling sound. We drove to the grocery and got a soda. We drove around town a bit, which is a 30 second tour, seriously. Bill decided to head out of town toward Farina. We drove a couple of miles, and he started going a little faster.....he yells at me (like I can't hear him, because of the speed). "Hold on, we're going full throttle now.......we're going 25 mph!!! Is he serious????

Well, obviously, we got back home safely. I think I'll just walk next time.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Is there VIDEO? ROTFLMBO FULL Throttle! LOL LOL your life is a hoot! thanks for the story!

zoom zoom..

love ya!