Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where are those Home and garden Channel people when you really need them?

So I drove to Decatur on the 30th to help Shelley and Christine paint the walls in the front room and part of the kitchen. The butter cream walls and wood tone window panes turned out very pretty, the room is all warm and cozy. The green wall....not so successful. It ended up looking like a jungle with gold trees in it. Actually by the next morning we decided it wasn't so bad, but I think Shelley is going to do a little butter cream natural sponging on top. That should make it look just right.....at least we hope so.......if not we will have to add monkeys......:-)

I took pictures, but left my camera at Shelleys, so I will have to post them later.

No comments: