Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Christmas at Applebee's

Since everyone has to work on Christmas, we had our family dinner today, but first..........Shelley, Cary, and mom came to our house for breakfast. I even made little menus for everyone. We had a great breakfast and Shelley and Cary stayed until it was time to go to Applebee's. Mom had to leave early to get her hair done. Preston and Kara also came, along with Kelly and her daughter, Ashley...and mom. Preston and Kara bought Bill and I wonderful gifts (even though they were instructed NOT to.) They got me a foot spa, what a treat! There is not enought SPA in my life!. They got Bill and gift card from Menards in Effingham, something he can always use! The "perfect marguaritas" were to die for! We had a great time and kept sitting at the table until we finally got the hint from the waitress that it was TIME TO LEAVE...:-).

Here is everyone at the table, well everyone except ME!



Well, I just don't know what happened to that first picture, it must have shrunk in the dryer!!!
Anyway, here is Preston and I...

No comments: