Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year 2005

Today was New Year's Eve. We spent the day relaxing, well, I relaxed, Bill worked on cutting some briars outside...ok, I didn't relax either, I was exercising on my mini-trampoline, Playing Queen music really loud and doing jumping jacks, hoping no one would come to the door!

Ok, after that we went to Teresa and Roberts for a spaghetti dinner. Greg and Gary (Robert's son) was there too. I took a salad and some cinnamon rolls. Gosh, it was so good. We were acting silly..here is a picture of Bill trying on Robert's new glasses...he looks like Ray Charles...ha ha..Robert took a picture of my butt with a wide angle lens...like I need that!.


After dinner we went to McMackin House where they had a live comedian, Wynn Reichart, he was very funny and also sang some funny songs. Patty and Mark joined us there too.

At midnight we had champagne, funny hats, noise makers and streamers to bring in the year 2005. Teresa and Robert had those silly 2005 glasses.

No comments: