Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Feeling "Cooped" Up?

We finally finished the chicken coop today. We tore down the building next door and used the materials to build our coop. Bill and I had such a fun day working together. We let Sally loose and she had fun chasing the mice in the old building we tore down. At lunch time Bill bought some cheeseburgers and we went to the lake for a picnic.

It was so muddy from the rain that I kept getting stuck in the mud. Seriously, I would try to walk and my feet wouldn't. It was really funny, well, to Bill anyway!

We finished at 4:30. Here is a picture from a few days ago when we just started it. That is how much was done when we started today!



And here is the finished product....looks kinda like Ma and Pa Kettle...but the chickens won't care.


No comments: