Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Spongebob squarepants....where are you?

It seems that all of the "Spongbob Squarepants" promotional balloons have been stolen all over the united states. They were all on top of the "Wendy's". It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

I mean, it's just like tongue piercing........"WHY"...

The media has been full of photos of empty Wendy's roofs, squashed up and deflated spongebob's that were returned. Spongbob balloons tied on the bridges of the interstate! What is the world coming to?

Alas, the thieves must have had a guilty conscious...the spongebob's are slowely being returned.

Can ya tell that nothing much happened here today????



No comments: