Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Oh where oh where has my little dog gone?

It's the day after Christmas and we were just having a relaxing day. We let Sally out of her pen for a while to let her run. Bill and I were in the house and I said "I wonder where Sally is?". I opened the front door to see if I could see her and there she was sitting on a little tiny wooden chair, trying to keep her feet dry and out of the snow...what a weinie...
So Bill put the chair in her pen for her and we went in the house....here she is just sitting there in her chair..what a hoot! I took this from the window, she didn't know we were watching her.

And just because...here is a picture of Sally and Bill.

I think I am going to have to chang this dogs name to "Princess", she is such a prima dona!!!

No comments: