Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The magically appearing chickens.

I went to Teresa's today. We picked up her mom and went to lunch at Long John Silvers. We went to Mt. Vernon to the dollar store: Deals. We had so much fun just buying junk. As I was walking around , I would leave the cart with Teresa. Everytime I came back there was some kind of chicken in my part of the cart, a rooster clock, a rooster chicken frame, a lazer clear cube with a rooster in it, just a plain stupid statue of a rooster, a post card with roosters on it....it just went on and on, of course it was that silly Teresa. I did keep a couple of things, but I made her put the rest of the "magically appearing chickens" back where they came from...she is such a nut!

Then she had to go to Walmart...I told her "You have got to be kidding, 4 days before Christmas and you are going in Walmart??". Well, I just stayed in the car, needless to say! She came back in 45 mintues and was just disgusted!!

That was my day with my buddy....


No comments: