Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, November 05, 2004

Black or with scream and sugar...

Today I went to get my hair colored. Sally Beckman did it for me and I was asking her about the McMackin House being haunted, since I had heard rumors and there is actually a webpage that says that (it's at the bottom of this entry). Sally worked there a few years back and she told me that "Yes, indeedy"...it was haunted. She said there was one ghost that always like to make coffee. I just thought this was intersting and since that is the only interesting thing that happened to me today aside from looking beautiful (:-)...with my new do. I know, I know...yawn...yawn..! hee hee!




http://www.prairieghosts.com/mcmackin.html

No comments: