Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

There IS life from other planets living among us....

Went to mom's today. We are getting ready for our trip to California, so I needed a skirt hemmed up, where else but to mom for that one!....While was there we decided to use the Nero burning program to make me a dvd of some Clay Aiken Montages....after 2 hours it gave us an error....rats!......so mom, so kindly gave me one of her dvd's she already burns (thanks, again, mom)....

We had lunch and made a tote bag for a friend we are looking forward to meeting when we get to Caloifornia.

I feel like I am in limbo right now, just waiting for my vacation to begin. I am really excited...

Got some halloween pictures from my brother , Kim, today....he and Sylvia love halloween as much as I do...here are some pix...


Alien inhabitants above....and Zeta Recticulum babe, below....Sylvia...she is such a hoot!

No comments: