Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Learning to Scrapbook, finding the pictures in your life

Today was spent transferring pictures from mom's ibook to mine. Well, that took a while!!!...after I figured out how to use the portable storage device..sheesh!

After that we had a snack and began printing out pictures to take to the scrapbooking party tonight!. Neither of us have ever done it before and we had such a great time!..Now we are hooked and will have to document all of our adventures on paper...what a novel idea!

Here are the two pages that I did, mom's were similar. We didn't even get to our picture of Yanni Yanson....ha ha...thanks, Sylvia!




No comments: