Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Yanni out the Ying Yang

Went to Mom's today. We always have such a great time together. First we had lunch, while we listened to Clay Aiken's Christmas cd. We never get tired of it. Then we spent some time on the Apple laptop that mom brought home from California. After that we made CD's of Yanni's music, thus the title..ha ha.

Then we had some errands to run and that day was over. It has done nothing but rain for days now. I think Bill is getting cabin fever!

Just one more week and it will be Shelley and Cary's wedding. I am really looking forward to it. My little girl is so lucky to find someone who appreciates and loves her.

This is me....

No comments: