Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Happy Burffday dear Mo-om...!

Today was mom's birthday. It was a rainy, dreary day, but we had fun anyway!.
We had lunch at Applebees...orange chicken with rice pilaf and vegetables, then, of course, we had to have "death by chocolate" cake and coffee.

After lunch we went to the "Salt and Light" candle and bathworks shoppe. It was really perfumy in there. There was a beautiful finch in a cage and I wonder how it could stand all of the aromas. The lady working there said that the bird like to sing, but I think it was really screaming : "get me out of here, I cant' breathe!". We got some soy candles and mom bought Shelley a gift basket for her birthday next Monday.

We went back to mom's house and watched "The Butterfly Effect" (drama and weirdness) and
"50 First Dates" (romanatical comedy)...with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore.

So, mom, I hope you had a nice birthday....I love you bunches...



No comments: