Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, November 15, 2004

CELLMATES UNPLUGGED

Today mom and I met one of our on-line friends, Doris. She lives in San Jose and we had met on the Clay Aiken board. Mom and I didn't know what to expect, but she was just so sweet and fun. She was a chinese lady and is the same age and me. We met for lunch and exchanged Clay gifts. We did lots of giggling and laughing and the people behind us kept looking at us, but we didn't care. After lunch we went shopping and had a grand time. We got "attacked" by the "herbal neck pillow" guy, he was so insistant and we finally just ran off and left him. We bought some candles and had our picture taken in front of the kiosk because it said "Light My Fire" on top and we thought that would be a good message for Clay....we had so much fun. Here we are....


We came back home and had a wonderful delicious meal with Kim and Sylvia and then watched Shrek2...it was time for bed...tomorrow..off to the butterfly zone and the aquarium in Monterey.

No comments: