Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

AFTER EARTH and Hallowine


Mom and I had movie day today. We only watched one movie, as we had a very nice afternoon visit with my uncle Bob. It was so nice to see him and catch up on the news. Mom and I chatted away and then we watched AFTER EARTH, with Will Smith and his real life son, Jaden Smith. It was very good, some great acting and excellent story. It was almost dark when I got home, boy the days sure are short now. Look what I found at the IGA, some HALLOWINE.....apple wine with cinnamon and nutmeg...can't wait to taste it, it's chillin right now. I hope you all had a great day.

No comments: