Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

GRAVITY




Bill and I had a Date day today. We went to see GRAVITY....all I can say is WOW! I felt like I was spinning around in space with Sandra Bullock and George Clooney, the special affects were above outstanding. The first 17 minutes were filmed without a cut, amazing. Go read the reviews it has a 98 percent rating, and it had the highest grossing movie for an opening in October ever. 55 million this last week end...! Then we stopped at Taylor Maid (local peeps know about this great little ice cream/sandwich shop in Sandoval, it's been around for decades). We had a sandwich and ice cream then came home. It was a great day with my favorite guy. Now, just having some Hallowine wine, it's very good btw...have a great evening.

No comments: