Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Red Hat Halloween party...boo everybody!






 We stopped by Uncle Bob's on the way home and he took some pictures of us....

 The weird Red Hat lady dummy, is like traveling Stanly..she goes from Red Hat household to Red Hat household.  I will tell you that she will never come to my household..very creepy!

 Playing "wrap the mummy" with toilet paper







 Memory game, remembering objects I just showed them on a tray....looks like they are thinking really hard.

 Monarch butterfly and Cards fan.

 Creepy lady, Susan and kitty cat Kay

 Flamboyant Pirate, Mad Mary and monarch butterfly, Mary.



No comments: