Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bon Voyage little hummingbirds, we will see you in the Spring.

Bill and I made apple butter today, the house smells wonderful. I finally just got it canned, since it had to cook all day. Also made some blackberry jelly and syrup. We had supper by the firepit, with coffee and apple crisp for dessert. It was really chilly, but love the crisp fall air! Our persimmon tree is loaded with persimmons, they are not quite ripe yet though. The leaves are finally turning their fall colors... Oh....and our hummingbirds are gone for the winter . We saw only one yesterday, but none today. Hate to see the little guys go.... I hope you all had a great day!

No comments: