Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, October 07, 2013

It's the end of an era...good bye Wild Bill's












































Well, it's an end of an era. We sold our concession trailer today. Wild Bill's has ridden into the sunset for the last time, but have no fear, you will be seeing "old red" around the area very soon! Owning a concession business and running all over the countryside to events, auctions, fairs, etc, was the most fun a person could possibly have, it was also the hardest work, but I wouldn't have traded the experiences and people we met for anything, it was AWESOME! If you want to take a trip down memory lane with me, I posted a few pictures of different places and seasons. We worked every week end in October at Relleke's pumpkin farm, near Granite City that is why there are lots of halloween costumes in these pictures...enjoy!

No comments: