Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Darren's never ending chili bowl event




















We went to my son's house today in Collinsville, IL. We took mom, Mary Belle Westman Knight and Bill's mom Dona also. Darren was having an open house today for anyone that wanted to stop by , have a bowl of chili and visit for a while. We had a great time! I just don't get to see Darren and Mindy Meyer-Holsapple enough. Enjoyed the visit so much and the chili was so great, wow, he even put bacon in it, everything is good with bacon, right? This is their cat, who's name I can't remember, so we shall just call him "the cat with no name" from now own. Isn't he cool looking? A regular Halloween cat...hope you all have a great day!

No comments: