Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Movies, Movies.

Hello Friends! Movie day with mom today, as always. Here are my reviews: THE INTERNSHIP, very funny and a feel good movie, written and produced by Vince Vaughn, so you know it's gotta be good, starring him also, and Owen Wilson...then THE CONJURING..the scariest movie I have seen since THE EXORCIST..seriously gave me the willies...you all know how I love horror movies, don't think I could watch it again....yep, it's that frightening...it's also a "true" story, which makes it even more disturbing. So, as if that's not enough Halloween horror, I am watching HALLOWEEN III: Season of the Witch...hee hee....have a great evening all!

No comments: