Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, August 07, 2015

Brad's 50th Birthday

We had a great time at my brother-in-law's 50th birthday party, lots of the Halterman's were there, some we hadn't seen in a very long time. The food was awesome, and there was lots of laughs all around. It was really hilarious when I spilled a glass of water right in my lap, so my butt and everything was all wet...lol you can imagine the comments....Mom came along too, we sat outside until the locusts started singing, such a nice evening, we all enjoyed it so much, thank you so much Glenna Halterman and Steve Halterman for having us to your home, we appreciate you so much, you sure know how to throw a party...
Lots of good food, as always.


Who gets 3 birthday cakes?   Brad, that's who.



The photo boards





William Jack and his mommy


Grandpa Ben and William Jack











My and my beautiful mommy


Bill got Brad a new gun and Steve got him a gun case.




The brothers.

No comments: