Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Metamorphosos part 2

Ok, this is the last of the monarch butterfly chronicles, I promise! We were leaving for the farmer's market this morning, and the chrysalis had turned completely clear, so I took a quick pic with my phone because I knew I was going to miss the actual emergence of the butterfly, which I did, but we must have arrived home soon after, as her wings were still wet, we watched for an hour or so until her wings were dry and she flew away..so I got to observe the full life cycle of a monarch and I feel so blessed. Bill spotted a few more of the chrysalis' hanging from the rafters of my craft shed, so maybe I will catch the entire thing next time...it's been a good morning, everyone have a great day



No comments: