Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, August 31, 2015

DAY 2- Light houses

What a fun day today! We visited a couple of lighthouses,the red one was in New Haven, the second one was in Silver Lake, we walked all the 130 steps to the top, and I walked out on the catwalk and took some pictures down at the little ant people on the beach.Bill wouldn't go out on the ledge with me..he's not fond of being up that high...






 We liked this area so well, that we went into town and got a couple of subway sandwiches came back to the lighthouse and sat on the beach until the sun went down. So relaxing. There sure are a lot of dunes around this area, they have dune buggy rides, Sleeping Bear Dunes State Park and there is a shopping mall called Dune Town. . Anyway, another great day. I hope you all have had a good one too.

No comments: