Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hippies

Some hippies showed up at my house tonight... smile emoticon Yes, seriously, my friend Patricia Beard Crippen and her sister, mom and aunt were all going to the Effingham Performance Center to some kind of 1960's review, with Paul Revere and the raiders, the Animals, the Cowsills, and many others. So Pat and her family decided to dress like hippies. I painted a little on their faces for them. She just texted me and said that they were the only ones that dressed up, but they were chosen to go to the meet and greet after the concert, and that Mark from the Cowsills took their picture..how cool. So glad they are having a fun night. If I had been paying attention, I would have gone too.

No comments: