Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

More butterflies (caterpillars)

Today was movie day at mom's, we watched THE SECOND BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL, very good, better than the first ones, then HOT PURSUIT, with Reese Witherspoon and Sophia Vergara , very, very funny, loved it! Always enjoy my Tuesdays with mom so much. Then I was out in the garden and found these caterpillars all over my carrot/weed patch. I took a wild guess, and when I googled found out I was right, the yellow swallow tail butterfly caterpillar...it seems we always have them around here each summer...they were eating the leaves off of the carrots, but I don't care, looking forward to having these beautiful butterflies around the garden....I hope you all had a great day!

No comments: