Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Sweet tater wedges

I made these sweet potato wedges for lunch and they were so good! They were easy too! I found my new favorite way to eat them.
  • 3 small sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds)
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
  • 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt

Preparation

Preheat oven to 450°.
Peel sweet potatoes; cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes and remaining ingredients; toss well to coat.
Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake potatoes at 450° for 30 minutes or until soft and lightly browned, turning wedges after the first 15 minutes. Serve immediately.

No comments: