Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

The Applefest is goin' to the dogs......

Today was the Applefest at Alma. I was really not in the mood for it, but "the show must go on". It was a beautiful day and we did really well. Alot of kids were running around with green hair and their faces were painted like cheetas. I never found out why, but it was kind of hard to take them seriously when they came up to place an order and their faces were all orange and spotted. Someone was giving away puppies, about 10 of them, they were blue heelers and were gone in a flash! Heather got one for Gary, but Tim wanted to keep it himself. I kept teasing Heather about her new dog!

Mom and Elouise came up and enjoyed the music of Herman Perry and the Chicken nuggets! (Ok, their REAL name is the Golden Nuggets, but that's what we call them behind their back.)

Ok, Bill decided today that he really does want to raise some chickens so that we can have fresh eggs, when he builds his chicken coop he is going to put a sign on it that says 'Chicks Rule'. He saw that on a crafters "Welcome to our Coop" sign today and now he can't wait to build his coop. I guess everyone has to have a goal!

Well, right now, I am watching "Pirates of the Caribbean", and I have to say that my man, Johnny Depp is definately stylin' with all his black eye make up. He said on an interview a while back that he wanted to look like Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones...Keith never looked that good, but the Johnny does.

I am signing off now, because it is time for the sword fight!

No comments: